Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Kris, thanks for the details. The WikiProject is an interesting possibility. It is a…"

August Jackson replied Apr 11, 2010 to CI WIKI DISCUSSION

17 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Sélim Lahrech

"I love the book club idea. Can I add "What Would Google Do?" "Here Comes Everybody"…"

August Jackson replied Apr 1, 2010 to Seismic shifts in society, can intelligence keep up?

16 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by V. Shuman

"No worries, Arik. Thinking ahead to the next call when I would be able to do a brie…"

August Jackson replied Feb 25, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"No can do. I will be at the airport and will have to miss this week's call."

August Jackson replied Feb 24, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"I would love to see a PK on each of the concepts that you've listed in this post, Al…"

August Jackson replied Feb 21, 2010 to 19 Feb 2010 conference call - great milestones for the Intel Collab

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Eric Garland

"With the DC event on October 22 well behind us I wanted to take a moment to kick off…"

August Jackson replied Nov 22, 2009 to Postevent discussion

6 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Ummm... I was not aware the filming would be in high-def. Now, if you will excuse me…"

August Jackson replied Oct 21, 2009 to Postevent discussion

6 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I do want to see a dialog about how the consumers of what we today call intelligence…"

August Jackson replied Sep 19, 2009 to Before we get into organization - what do you want to talk about?

9 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"STFU AND DO IT: If you have an idea for a program, event, some form of improvement,…"

August Jackson replied Sep 19, 2009 to Guiding Principles: Three Initial Suggestions, Please Add More

6 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

"Clearly my Borg nature is showing in my use of the word "collective" as opposed to "…"

August Jackson replied Sep 15, 2009 to WE NEED EACH OTHER - A proposal for a collaborative of intelligence professionals

42 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service