Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Nimalan's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi August: I was quite interested in that article on "How to spot a liar". Not much…"

Nimalan replied Apr 19, 2011 to Inc. Magazine Series on CI: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Nimalan

"Hi Trip: I guess it is not compulsory to take the seminar to get a certification. I…"

Nimalan replied Mar 23, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Hi Samantha: Glad to hear that CI is doing well in your organization. Coming to yo…"

Nimalan replied Feb 26, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Thanks Trip :) I found the PDF you were referring to and downloaded it. Thanks much…"

Nimalan replied Dec 6, 2010 to Validating human sources of information

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Trip Krant

"Thanks a ton Ellen. I will contact Mark Johnson. Sorry to have missed you too at SCI…"

Nimalan replied Mar 14, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Interesting topic as this is something close to my heart! I am of the belief that q…"

Nimalan replied Mar 14, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"On a related note.. do you think the attack on Google and 20 other companies (called…"

Nimalan replied Feb 12, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Thanks so much Ellen. That will be of great help. I shall wait for you to get back…"

Nimalan replied Feb 6, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Thanks so much Ms. Wright. I found the paper you mentioned quite helpful. Though not…"

Nimalan replied Jan 28, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Looking at this from a job seeker's perspective.. I would say that it is a similar s…"

Nimalan replied Jan 27, 2010 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service