Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Nimalan's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jens, Alan and Rob.. Really appreciate it.. do keep them coming. Inspired by…"

Nimalan replied Mar 12, 2009 to CI practice in an organization - what else can it do?

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Nimalan

"Hello, Interesting point. I would like to present a different view here though. We…"

Nimalan replied Mar 3, 2009 to The cost of not knowing

4 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Hote

"Hi Jens, Have been thinking about this topic.. the current financial crisis and also…"

Nimalan replied Feb 25, 2009 to Tough questions that could help a CI department to engineer solutions

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nimalan

"Hi Suki, this is a really nice one from Mercyhurst!! Quite insightful and interestin…"

Nimalan replied Feb 25, 2009 to Books General

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nimalan

"Great summary! Thank you!"

Nimalan replied Feb 15, 2009 to McKinsey Article

9 May 21, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"This is a premium article. Would be nice if key points could be discussed here. (Ass…"

Nimalan replied Feb 9, 2009 to McKinsey Article

9 May 21, 2009

"Hello Monica, I do agree with you that tactical CI cannot exist without Strategic C…"

Nimalan replied Feb 9, 2009 to In the current economic scenario do you observe a change in the type of intelligence requested?

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Nimalan

"Interesting topic.. Some things which come at the top of my mind: "when you have el…"

Nimalan replied Feb 8, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"Hi Chris - I guess a clarification is needed here. I work for a UK based CI firm bas…"

Nimalan replied Jan 28, 2009 to Foreign languages in CI

7 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"The Masters program in applied intelligence at Mercyhurst requires students to have…"

Nimalan replied Jan 28, 2009 to Foreign languages in CI

7 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service