Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, Sure, late June is fine, just tell me when. I believe you have my direct lin…"

monica nixon replied Jun 15, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"You are welcome Upendra. Let me know if I can help you further."

monica nixon replied Jun 15, 2010 to Question about education path for breaking into the field.

15 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Marlar

"Welcome, if you want to talk about this some time I could make myself available."

monica nixon replied Jun 15, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010

"Chris, The root of CI in corporations today stems directly from the IC (government…"

20 Jul 4, 2010

"You are welcome Nate! Go get 'em!"

monica nixon replied Jun 14, 2010 to Question about education path for breaking into the field.

15 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Marlar

"Hi Chris, I don't think the pertinent question is should CI be proactive or reactiv…"

monica nixon replied Jun 14, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010

"Hi Nate, As an experienced CI Hiring Manager in the tech sector in a $27B company,…"

monica nixon replied Jun 14, 2010 to Question about education path for breaking into the field.

15 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Marlar

"Hi Tad and Pete Hmm, "acceptance." In the business world, I don't think executives…"

monica nixon replied Jun 2, 2010 to The role of SURVEILLANCE in CI

29 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Pete DiGriz

"Hello Tad, Well, I think to begin to address your questions, we would absolutely ha…"

monica nixon replied Jun 1, 2010 to The role of SURVEILLANCE in CI

29 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Pete DiGriz

"Hmm ok so is your SW like most of the other packages out there presently-Digimind, C…"

monica nixon replied May 27, 2010 to Partner wanted for Internet Monitoring Test Project

7 May 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Waring

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service