Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Babette,   Absolutely!  It's actually a far smaller hub  where the real power lies a…"

monica nixon replied Sep 13, 2011 to Who run the world?

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hey Babette Non sensible decisions, indeed. Coming at this first more from the indiv…"

monica nixon replied Aug 24, 2011 to Decision Fatigue

7 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Babette,   Thanks so much for posting this article. Given I live in the US (the epic…"

monica nixon replied Aug 23, 2011 to Decision Fatigue

7 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Hello Avner,   You are most welcome. I have a few web sites you might check out as w…"

monica nixon replied Aug 22, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by JEONG CHUN PHUOC

"  I'd like to address Melanie Wing's comments about the personal ratings agencies. F…"

monica nixon replied Aug 21, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012

"Hi Avner,   Check out Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone he has produced multiple investig…"

monica nixon replied Aug 20, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012

"Eric, RE:   Back to analysis. I reject the notion that all analysis is supposed to b…"

monica nixon replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012

"Good day Eric,    I read this article first thing this morning as I had multiple cop…"

monica nixon replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012

"Eric,   Wow.... where to even begin with this one. IF a company has an internal tech…"

monica nixon replied Jul 13, 2011 to The state of strategic intelligence in the organization: A Benchmarking Study

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Vivek   Couldn't agree more with your perspective. You are right.   MN"

monica nixon replied Jun 27, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service