Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Arik Hmm is there some problem with the site? Why cant I pull my first post that di…"

monica nixon replied Apr 1, 2011 to CI and Market Research- how do you get your company to understand the difference?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"Samantha, RE: My previous post, didn't format right when it posted- sorry, so here…"

monica nixon replied Apr 1, 2011 to CI and Market Research- how do you get your company to understand the difference?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"Samantha, Market Research and CI are entirely different animals--they require diffe…"

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"Eric, Truly brilliant response; and I do mean truly, astoundingly brilliant. RE: CI…"

monica nixon replied Mar 29, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Ann Loved your analysis! Precisely right. Regards, Monica But most of the CI cert…"

monica nixon replied Mar 29, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Trip, To be able to skew the data meaningfully would depend on the volume with rega…"

monica nixon replied Mar 23, 2011 to Fake social network profiles to spread propoganda, impact on the Social Media Monitoring companies?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Hey Trip, Well, you have to understand how the analytics of SM monitoring systems w…"

monica nixon replied Mar 22, 2011 to Fake social network profiles to spread propoganda, impact on the Social Media Monitoring companies?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Elijah: I think you are conveniently ignoring a critical underpinning of CI success…"

monica nixon replied Feb 26, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Giles Loved your post! MN"

monica nixon replied Feb 26, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Chad, Ellen: First, Ellen it was not my intention to put down the SLA, and the libr…"

monica nixon replied Feb 25, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service