Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arik Johnson's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't have said it better myself Andrew - looking forward to catching up with y…"

Arik Johnson replied Oct 4, 2008 to Anyone attending the Rome conference?

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Alvarez

"Good catch Tim - I didn't catch it until Slate's summary in Today's Papers: As Mond…"

Arik Johnson replied Oct 4, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Gavin John Wilson

"Hi all - well, I've gone and done it and decided to come to Rome after all... I'd so…"

Arik Johnson replied Oct 4, 2008 to Anyone attending the Rome conference?

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Alvarez

"Jordan Ellenberg, an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Wiscons…"

Arik Johnson replied Oct 3, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"Good post Eric. I'm giving a workshop in December on strategy, intelligence and inn…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 26, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"Great thoughts Andreas - totally agree. Incidentally, Taleb was on the short list f…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"I frankly don't think "intelligence" is nearly as toxic as it's made out to be - rat…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 23, 2008 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Hi August - something I experimented with (once) over the summer was Seesmic - the v…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 22, 2008 to What Communication Mode do You Prefer?

3 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I like the idea of a naming contest Seena - particularly since there's so much momen…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 12, 2008 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Hi All – I think you all have put our issues so eloquently in focus about how we mus…"

Arik Johnson replied Sep 11, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service