Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't suppose it will surprise you to hear that in the United States foreign langu…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 27, 2009 to Foreign languages in CI

7 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"I'm wondering how any of these behemoth mergers are addressing the major strategic i…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 27, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I just wrote about this potential merger on my blog a few days back. I believe these…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 26, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"This is a really cool polemic. I've been wrestling internally with the ramifications…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 10, 2009 to Public Collaboration vs. Secrecy

1 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Eric Garland

"Neat list. I must say, I found few business books that related to business this year…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 6, 2009 to What were the Best Business Books of 2008?

18 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carlo Velten

"A related question: If you took away the special effects, cinematography, bevy of in…"

Eric Garland replied Dec 17, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"I want to revise my previous comments a bit - naturally, major competitors are alway…"

Eric Garland replied Dec 17, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Just a bit of contrarianism: I think that the word "PROPRIETARY" is pretty clear to…"

Eric Garland replied Dec 15, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"I agree with you that there's an unfortunate tendency to compare any economic policy…"

Eric Garland replied Nov 20, 2008 to What did you think of Michael Porter's article on "Why America Needs an Economic Strategy?"

5 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Eric Garland

"It seems to me that this is tied into the financial failure as well. Most executives…"

Eric Garland replied Nov 12, 2008 to What did you think of Michael Porter's article on "Why America Needs an Economic Strategy?"

5 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Eric Garland

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service