Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Briefly, since my colleagues are so much more eloquent than I: 1. Be a global organ…"

Eric Garland replied Nov 12, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"This is a fascinating, and I'd say accurate, analysis. I think you're absolutely ri…"

Eric Garland replied Oct 3, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Gavin John Wilson

"Here's are the numbers behind that stuff "nobody saw." Incidentally, 1999 was whe…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 26, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"It's a massive failure. Forget intelligence, it's a failure to even look at the most…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 22, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"These are great examples. In a market changing as fast as this one is, if you are st…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 22, 2008 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Seena, everyone, I'm beginning to doubt the use of the word "intelligence." It rea…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 15, 2008 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"For the record, I think that "Intelligence Ning Community" sounds like a group of hi…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 11, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I'm sure we all understand the need for discretion when it comes to employers and cl…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 2, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009

"Yo Arik: http://compfutures.typepad.com/ I'm lifting my head from private work to…"

Eric Garland replied Sep 2, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"This is one of the most useful things I've ever read on the subject. Thanks for post…"

Eric Garland replied Aug 28, 2008 to The fall of Competitive Intelligence?

7 May 21, 2009

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service