Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Vivek Raghuvanshi's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for appreciating it in the right context Monica. My intention was not to r…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jun 27, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Those of us who develop the ability to sift through White Noise, enter the realm of…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jun 26, 2011 to The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend - Henri Bergson. This is why Intelligence is perception driven.

4 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Trudgian

"This is why no software or MBA management tool will ever replace INSIGHT in Intellig…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jun 25, 2011 to The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend - Henri Bergson. This is why Intelligence is perception driven.

4 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by John Trudgian

"Future of desk research?"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jun 24, 2011 to Future of desk research?

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"The problem is that CI experts pander MBA strategic management tools as CI tools.  …"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Jun 23, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Miguel,   How many policy makers or corporates really go beyond the shallow understa…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 16, 2011 to Weekend Food For Thought Series - On Systemic Risk

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I feel if my mental processing ability is superior to artificial intelligence then i…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Apr 26, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Very well said Trip,   I was actually answering Eric Garland's post on The Onion whi…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Mar 26, 2011 to CIA's Facebook dramatically cut costs agency's cost

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by klaus Söilen

"OSINT is Deception"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Mar 24, 2011 to CIA's Facebook dramatically cut costs agency's cost

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by klaus Söilen

"NSA Turf"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Mar 23, 2011 to CIA's Facebook dramatically cut costs agency's cost

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by klaus Söilen

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service