Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Vivek Raghuvanshi's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Craig, A very complex question but to simplifyI will like to add: Ideally dep…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 21, 2009 to Analysis

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by Chris Hote

"Lets not discuss Holy Grail of Apple. Their competence is reflected by what they th…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to The fall of Competitive Intelligence?

7 May 21, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Dear Craig, Correct me if I am wrong. I read this article and according to it Micha…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to The fall of Competitive Intelligence?

7 May 21, 2009

"Dear Eric, I call it Mitigating Risks of Globalisation for International Businesses."

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to Is global analysis really possible?

7 May 20, 2009

"Value Chain Analysis gives you flexibility to exercise multiple Strategic Options su…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to New McKinsey Quarterly Article "How Companies can Understand Competitors' Moves"

1 May 20, 2009

"Strategy Formulation means Continuous Strategy Revision"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"My friend M. Alain Juillet, Senior Director in charge of Competitive Intelligence, F…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Khalid bhai, Micro Picture - Competitive Intelligence is a tool for Corporate Warfa…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"What differentiates us from the rest of the World, is our ability to identify "Strat…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to Should CI departments do more to warn their management about pending "depression", or other economic upheaval?

5 May 20, 2009

"Hi Seena, Competitive Intelligence means Intelligence which is Competitive. Compet…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied May 20, 2009 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service