Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting here, Zach. Eric's article raises some important points about our…"

August Jackson replied Apr 8, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Today (September 1) is the last full day to vote. Voting for SxSW 2012 panels closes…"

August Jackson replied Sep 1, 2011 to Predicting the Future of the Semantic Web

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Consider the webinars offer a bribe. ;-) This session will be really enlightening i…"

August Jackson replied Aug 21, 2011 to Predicting the Future of the Semantic Web

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"I think I'm still a little hung over from that party."

August Jackson replied May 16, 2011 to Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

"There will be another #cichat today at 5 PM EDT / 2 PM PDT. Today's topic is web-bas…"

August Jackson replied Apr 28, 2011 to Launching a Twitter Chat on Competitive Intelligence - #cichat

5 May 5, 2011
Reply by Sean Campbell

"My PK proposal: Developing a social media persona that strikes the right balance bet…"

August Jackson replied Apr 20, 2011 to Call for Pecha Kucha Presentations to CI Division Open House at SLA 2011 in Philadelphia - June 13th

5 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I have Hugh on my "Intelligence" list. I'm offended, Eric, that you would sell such…"

August Jackson replied Apr 19, 2011 to My new book: HOW TO PREDICT THE FUTURE...AND WIN!!!

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"This week's Economist has a brilliant briefing entitled "The Leaky Corporation." htt…"

August Jackson replied Feb 24, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Yesterday I published a blog piece I had been working on for some time "Why Wikileak…"

August Jackson replied Feb 22, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"There's a great post on this by Kirby Plessas of Pleassas Expert Networks on the HBG…"

August Jackson replied Feb 20, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service