Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I've compiled a list of on-line CI resources here: http://augustjackson.net/competit…"

August Jackson replied Jan 6, 2010 to What is your favorite Competititve Intelligence book (blog, website, podcast....)?

2 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by August Jackson

"Tom, thanks for the post which I believe poses a very important question that our pr…"

August Jackson replied Jul 27, 2009 to Expressing the Value of CI to Different Specialties

8 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"It makes me think of the 1990s Saturday Night Live skit "Coffee Talk" with Mike Meye…"

August Jackson replied Jul 11, 2009 to "Neither Competitive Nor Intelligent"

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Seena Sharp

"I primarily use Google Reader. The ability to "star" items gives me a way to save th…"

August Jackson replied Jul 2, 2009 to Sorting through the thousands of daily messages and postings

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Tom, Great post. I am a firm believer that your competition is any entity that deli…"

August Jackson replied Jun 14, 2009 to Are you my competition?

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"I'm reading with interest Don Tapscott's (author of Wikinomics) article on the demis…"

August Jackson replied Jun 5, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Sheila, as a complete aside from the discussion, is there a list of "greatest hits"…"

August Jackson replied Jun 5, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Certainly any cost/benefit analysis is a subjective exercise based on who is paying,…"

August Jackson replied Jun 3, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Hearing how difficult it is to create a peer review, academic-grade journal I think…"

August Jackson replied Jun 2, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

""During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -…"

August Jackson replied May 26, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service