Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Vernon Prior's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Chris, In the main, I support Melanie all the way. Having given seminars on…"

Vernon Prior replied Jan 27, 2010 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"Vivek, Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. You will be pleased to know, h…"

Vernon Prior replied Jan 14, 2010 to Strategic Inflection Points - Must have a place in Competitive Intelligence Glossary - To Generate EARLY WARNING.

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I really must support Seena on this point. There is a great deal of confusion about…"

Vernon Prior replied Jan 11, 2010 to "We don't look at our competitors."

16 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"I couldn't agree more with Ellen - well said. CI is a backroom task, lots of differe…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 26, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"May I point out that the difference between "competitor" and "competitive" resulted…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 20, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Alan, I could write a book (and, indeed, have done) about this topic. But a definit…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 10, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Alan, Further to my earlier response, you might like to check my glossary for the te…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 8, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Thank you, Jason, for your perspective, and thanks to Babette for her usual, sensibl…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 4, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Alan, As I see it, industry analysis is a subset of CI. CI actually looks at everyt…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 2, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"My glossary of terms defines CI as follows: Competitive intelligence is a systematic…"

Vernon Prior replied Aug 1, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service