Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Adrian Alvarez's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hallo Sandra, Sorry für die verspätete Antwort, aber ich war und bin eigentlich zu…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Oct 6, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Maybe in the end we all agree, but my opinion is and I tell this to my students that…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Mar 6, 2009 to Mindset is more important than skillset for CI - Discuss

41 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Ellen, I know a beer place there... I still have to check it if I remember how t…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 18, 2009 to SCIP 2009 Plans?

27 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"Hi August, Great summary August! I believe, however, that the article was a sort o…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 18, 2009 to McKinsey Article

9 May 21, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Arik, I have to say that I admire you. I did not have the time to read as many b…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 18, 2009 to What were the Best Business Books of 2008?

18 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Carlo Velten

"Hi Tad, If it were for me, I would not mind looking like Clive Ovens at all Julia R…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 17, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Dear Tad, At conferences there is limited time to meet, but my experience is that y…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 16, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"Hi Tadeusz, Thanks for recommending my blog. I also noticed that you like the same…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Feb 15, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"There is a saying in many languages, which in English is: the shoemaker’s son always…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Nov 2, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Dear Arik, My points of view on the challenges and opportunities faced ahead by SCI…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Oct 28, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service