Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Andrew Beurschgens's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Sean did an excellent job for the UK, so much so that we had to put it on twice! In…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied May 27, 2012 to Going Beyond Google: Gathering Internet Intelligence

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Just to advise that respondents are coming through and we aim to be able to share a…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 15, 2012 to Taking the Pulse of the CI Discipline 2012 - How Have We Evolved?

7 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Thank you again Emily, would welcome it if you felt it appropreiate to make availabl…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 15, 2012 to Taking the Pulse of the CI Discipline 2012 - How Have We Evolved?

7 Apr 15, 2012

"Beat me to it Arik, answered my question before I raised it...got a recording and th…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 14, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Thanks for the comments Monica, Eric and August, as always...huge respect.....I am s…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 14, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Thank you and I look forward to drafting the story and comparison to 2010. Previous…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 3, 2012 to Taking the Pulse of the CI Discipline 2012 - How Have We Evolved?

7 Apr 15, 2012

"Janiece, I believe it is sorted now and welcome you retrying.  Others have successfu…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 19, 2012 to Taking the Pulse of the CI Discipline 2012 - How Have We Evolved?

7 Apr 15, 2012

"Good luck Scott and Sean!  Blow the doors off!"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 17, 2012 to Silicon Valley SCIP Chapter Launching - Inaugural Event

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Dorai Thodla

"Thanks Arvind, recommend you taking a look at this briefing we created through the U…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Feb 23, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012

"good luck with the event and I welcome you sharing a visit report"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Dec 11, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Symposium in Brussels on 13 December

3 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service