Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Andrew Beurschgens's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"100% agree with this Seena. I believe that CI ought to fulfill a vision mandate, and…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied May 30, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"auld blighty might cover the issue under competitive insights - my humble take exten…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 17, 2010 to How do you describe "competitive intelligence" in your country?

7 Apr 17, 2010

"I crafted one on behalf of our volunteer efforts for the UK Competitive Intelligence…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 15, 2010 to Strategy Maps as CI Framework

12 Apr 15, 2010

"Again a great initiative Tom, welcome this very much indeed and hoping that they tak…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 9, 2010 to New (Short) Competitive Intelligence Survey

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"Thanks a fantastic idea indeed, esepcially if we can twitter that and con tinue to g…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 24, 2010 to Monthly Competitive Intelligence Survey

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"Thank you all for your comments"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 24, 2010 to What tips do people have for the use of Twitter?

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Thanks for posting this back Tom, very much appreciated. You would have to argue tha…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 24, 2010 to Monthly Competitive Intelligence Survey

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"Thanks Tom, some of this may be covered in our forthcoming networking event in the U…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Mar 7, 2010 to Monthly Competitive Intelligence Survey

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"Hoping that it should be quite an instantaneous experience. Got them yet?"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Feb 26, 2010 to Competitive Intelligence Case Studies

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

"I have presented 2 case studies at a UK SCIP Networking Event Series to compliment a…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Feb 26, 2010 to Competitive Intelligence Case Studies

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Tom Hawes

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service