Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Trip Krant's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Just what the heck is a "life hack for a pressing CI problem", anyway?   Sounds like…"

Trip Krant replied Aug 26, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"Boston SCIP activity update - CIdea Fest 2013 This event will have few novel ideas,…"

Trip Krant replied Aug 25, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"Thanks for the review, Richard. No references/bibliography is weak. I've turned Crai…"

Trip Krant replied Aug 17, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence For Dummies Book

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"The primary low end job threat has to do with Library and Information Science's rela…"

Trip Krant replied Jul 12, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"In 2008 Dr. Gilad articulated that “[t]he competitive intelligence (CI) profession i…"

Trip Krant replied Jul 6, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Is it really worth getting into a semantic debate over? It seems like you are offen…"

Trip Krant replied Jul 6, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Fwiw, I did find two articles that Dr. Underwood wrote in the old Competitive Intell…"

Trip Krant replied Jul 1, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"The SCIP event ABOUT other SCIP events...I'm not making this up: This is event is at…"

Trip Krant replied Jun 26, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"For the most part you don’t really make much money publishing books these days, unle…"

Trip Krant replied Jun 25, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Mary Kay Inc's 9 Leadership Keys to Success was originally a manuscript on the histo…"

Trip Krant replied Jun 24, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service