Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Trip Krant's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Samantha, If you have not already done so, create a mission statement and clear w…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 31, 2011 to CI and Market Research- how do you get your company to understand the difference?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"I think that is good idea, and would suggest continuing with top-down certification.…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 28, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Hi Vivek,   For CI or for national/foreign/security intelligence?  How so?  I read S…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 24, 2011 to CIA's Facebook dramatically cut costs agency's cost

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Hi Nimalan, I’ve just read the press release, that’s all.  I am sure this will raise…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 23, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"You are welcome, Samantha.   I think it raises an interesting issue; if a profession…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 23, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Scale seems to be an issue.  You would need a lot of these persona’s (hundreds, thou…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 23, 2011 to Fake social network profiles to spread propoganda, impact on the Social Media Monitoring companies?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Who would be skewing the sentiment analysis?  Company A skewing Company B, or Compan…"

Trip Krant replied Mar 22, 2011 to Fake social network profiles to spread propoganda, impact on the Social Media Monitoring companies?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark Johnson

"FYI: SCIP Joins Forces with ACI to Offer Global Certification "

Trip Krant replied Mar 22, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Matt,   Honestly, if you are looking to get corporate clients, competitive intellige…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 25, 2011 to Computer Forensics + CI = ?

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Trip Krant

"Monica,   What was your experience like going from producing CI to managing a CI uni…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 25, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service