Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Trip Krant's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Most modern photocopiers come equiped with a hard drive that takes an image of every…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 24, 2011 to Computer Forensics + CI = ?

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Trip Krant

"I think whatever ethical scruples one might have about it will be trumped by the rea…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 24, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Digital forensics is a great business to be in right now; especially for mobile devi…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 24, 2011 to Computer Forensics + CI = ?

6 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Trip Krant

"By that you mean corporate CI units, and CI vendors or consultants?  In the U.S., I…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 15, 2011 to Do competitive intelligence providers come under the government counter intelligence scanner?

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I can read it two ways, is it the NYT or Mr. Turner’s using “competitive intelligenc…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 12, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"The monster arms deals like these are just on another planet, they are unreal.  The…"

Trip Krant replied Feb 12, 2011 to I am looking for fresh industry examples (any industry) of the impact of CI on the bidding process.

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"You are having it at Lambeau Field?  See if you could get the Packers director of vi…"

Trip Krant replied Jan 31, 2011 to Who would you pay to see?

22 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Seena Sharp

"How often are you trying to figure things out after something has already occurred?…"

Trip Krant replied Jan 17, 2011 to Does being in CI make you cynical or are cynical people attracted to CI?

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"  I would agree with Monica, in that it is probably both.  In that sense, I see CI a…"

Trip Krant replied Jan 17, 2011 to Does being in CI make you cynical or are cynical people attracted to CI?

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I think he makes a sensible enough argument: management and lawyers should have some…"

Trip Krant replied Dec 22, 2010 to Article on "How Competitive Intelligence Rules Encourage Cheating"

3 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service