Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alessandro Comai's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Have you never played these games? http://www.scholastic.com/ispy/games/ I b…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jan 18, 2010 to Video Gaming for CI

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Hello Craig, I agree with the fact that CI practitioners do not agree in the defini…"

Alessandro Comai replied Oct 27, 2009 to How many CI Bodies of Knowldge do exist?

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Hello Vivek, Yes sure! I totally agree! I am not eliminating the analysis process a…"

Alessandro Comai replied Oct 6, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"You have to reply Adrian's comment in page 1. I think this is the only way that Adri…"

Alessandro Comai replied Oct 6, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Sandra, yes, sure! I think that you have to replay to Adrian so that he gets the…"

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hello Sheila, I agree that you need an analysis process for interpreting and evalua…"

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hello Vivek, The points you are describing are all fine. I understand that any orga…"

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Sandra, I am Alessandro. Please let me know which presentation you would receive…"

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi to everybody, I was & I am still the editor of the magazine Puzzle (www.revi…"

Alessandro Comai replied Jun 2, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Hello Bill, The topic you are discussing here is very important. Sharing and type o…"

Alessandro Comai replied May 24, 2009 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service