Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Andreas Romppel's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Just added the URL www.competitivestupidity.com - I couldn't resist to claim this do…"

Andreas Romppel replied Apr 30, 2009 to Competitive Stupidity - Case Studies on the Art of Intelligence Failures

18 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Lesley Howell

"Yup, as you requested (with a little bit of accomodation to German orthography)... :…"

Andreas Romppel replied Mar 18, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"August - just excellent. That's what I meant with being "higher positioned in the fo…"

Andreas Romppel replied Mar 18, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009

"Hi Nimalan, I see the point. Maybe we all have to emphasize more that the "value" o…"

26 Aug 6, 2009

"I disagree insofar as Nimalan implies that primary research is the "gray area". I a…"

Andreas Romppel replied Mar 16, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009

"Hi Khalid, hi August, just a short remark: I suspect that this "dark side of resear…"

Andreas Romppel replied Mar 15, 2009 to CI as a Dark Art: Do we need a new age of CI For The Straight Guy?

26 Aug 6, 2009

"Hi Arik, I just started a blog in English language, finally. You will find it at ww…"

Andreas Romppel replied Feb 3, 2009 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Eric, your are absolutely right regarding the quote of this management professor - t…"

Andreas Romppel replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Gavin John Wilson

"Hi Arik, my blog on CI is mostly in German language. It was first started as an add…"

Andreas Romppel replied Jul 3, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Thanks for the hint - I'm still checking out the capabilities of this platform... :-)"

Andreas Romppel replied Mar 25, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service