Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Michael Neugarten's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a sad and troubling issue. The new and very welcome JISIB initiative follows…"

Michael Neugarten replied Jun 19, 2011 to Webinar: A scientific journal for the study of Competitive Intelligence

13 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Neugarten

"Jennifer hi   As others have mentioned, these are two very different subjects, and d…"

Michael Neugarten replied Jun 18, 2011 to Ethics of CI

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Klaus hi An interesting and welcome initiative. I'm curious to see whether/how SCI…"

Michael Neugarten replied Feb 23, 2010 to The Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management (JCIM)

4 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Neugarten

"Ken hi I have a small request - if the article doesn't directly link the CI discipl…"

Michael Neugarten replied Aug 10, 2009 to USA Today Article on Corporate Espionage: Time for Damage Control Again?

25 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Here's a small challenge: for all those who seem to think that any process rooted in…"

Michael Neugarten replied Jun 10, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"An academic journal is only one part of the map. If we want CI to be taught academic…"

Michael Neugarten replied Jun 3, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Well, there are some encouraging signs. This Ning space for one - now with over 800…"

Michael Neugarten replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"On the issue of an academic journal SCIP has, I think, made its position all too cle…"

Michael Neugarten replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"absolutely right, there are a number of potential models we can learn from - I think…"

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Eric hi Please please don't put Malcolm Gladwell and Peter Drucker in the same cate…"

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service