Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Chris Hote's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Digimind has several job openings in the CI field and on the vendor side (sales, mar…"

Chris Hote replied Sep 1, 2010 to Job Postings OK on this site?

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"ok will do. please feel free to rephrase my french-english post"

Chris Hote replied Aug 17, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Indeed I was hesitating between a CI Ning discussion and a topic for IntelCollab. I…"

Chris Hote replied Aug 17, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"Your suggestion offers indeed the big picture view. I was more on the pragmatic side…"

13 Sep 2, 2010

"August, I would suggest a topic: Preventing the double-dip. Which best advises CI pr…"

13 Sep 2, 2010

"Hi Avner, Would you be kind enough to indicate what current analysis solutions are l…"

Chris Hote replied Aug 13, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Hi Martin, This need is very common to many Digimind clients. For further details, w…"

Chris Hote replied Aug 12, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Great idea Anna!! There should be a great deal of interest from SLA members from wha…"

Chris Hote replied Jul 2, 2010 to Survey on Internal Source Intelligence Collection & Value

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Thank you Arik."

Chris Hote replied Jul 2, 2010 to Survey on Internal Source Intelligence Collection & Value

10 Jul 2, 2010

"Thank you Arik for pushing out that information. Mark, from clicking on the survey l…"

Chris Hote replied Jul 1, 2010 to Survey on Internal Source Intelligence Collection & Value

10 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service