Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Tim Powell's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe what Wrong says is -- full disclosure I haven't actually read it either --…"

Tim Powell replied Jul 1, 2010 to Why Experts keep failing us

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Babette Bensoussan

"Good points, Melanie. It my experience decision makers might be asking for INFORMAT…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 18, 2009 to Power Point Story Telling

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Henrique Sana

"Great topic, Melanie. Blaming PowerPoint for anything is pretty ridiculous. “A poor…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 6, 2009 to Power Point Story Telling

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Henrique Sana

"SCIP and I go way back, almost (but not quite) to its beginnings. I founded the New…"

Tim Powell replied May 13, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"Thanks, Eric. My Active Dialogue section is at the same time as yours. Sorry I can'…"

Tim Powell replied Apr 21, 2009 to SCIP09 presenters - what are you unveiling next week in Chicago?

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Tim Powell

"Hey Arik, Great idea, hope I'm not too late. I currently blog at www.KnowledgeValu…"

Tim Powell replied Jan 28, 2009 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"It's a really complex issue, as you say Ken, and there was lots of early warning. Y…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 22, 2008 to Shameless Self-Promotion: CI and the financial crisis

2 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Eduardo

"I mentioned above that there would be plenty of blame to go around -- but I neglecte…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 3, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Gavin John Wilson

"You're right, Eric, but it's actually much worse than this. According to a recent ar…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 3, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

"YES, the credit crisis is the latest in a series of egregious intelligence failures…"

Tim Powell replied Oct 2, 2008 to Do recent economic events represent an intelligence failure?

22 Oct 20, 2008

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service