Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Kieran Michael Brown's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting article in the Globe and Mail about the backlash against Google's SaaS o…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 27, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Lots of takers on this one, eh? Here's an interesting blog entry about a failed att…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 27, 2008 to Ethics and Primary Research

1 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Kieran Michael Brown

"I've found that you often have two choices with CI folk: do you hire a person who kn…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 25, 2008 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"Just a brief comment: I'm wondering if academic CI professionals are in a better pos…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 22, 2008 to CI and Academe

24 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Not to cut off the wiki discussion, but another cool web 2.0 tool I've been using is…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 22, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"As they say, "you are the man." Thanks!"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 21, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

""You want to track the Russian secret service or companies?" I spend enough time in…"

Kieran Michael Brown replied Mar 21, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Well it certainly sounds like someone needs to start a civilian version of Intellipe…"

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Right now, the Big G lets you both share and tag (like del.icio.us and technorati),…"

71 Aug 14, 2010

""I have absolutely fallen in love with the wiki concept in general" Indeed; we shou…"

71 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service