Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'CI' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online TV Intelligence Economique

For all of you who are interested in other perspectives. http://tv.aege.fr/ It is in French but you can always use Google to translate th…

Started by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

1 May 28, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

War Rooms

A networking contact today asked me about putting together a WAR ROOM for his company. He's been around CI a while, and remembered back to…

Started by Mark Johnson

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

Books General

I love that Arik started the thread concerning the best CI business books of 2008 but I figured how about we keep a running list of CI rela…

Started by Suki Fuller

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Nimalan

Pharmaceutical mergers: what WOULD you do?

Last week, the impending merger of Pfizer and Wyeth sparked some very interesting dialogue, with voices for and against the fusion of a new…

Started by Eric Garland

1 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Sally Church, Ph.D

Textbook adoption for my book "Competitive Intelligence: Fast, Cheap & Ethical"? - review copies available

Hi Folks, A number of people have suggested to me that my new book would make a good supplementary or main textbook for CI, marketing and…

Started by Rob Duncan

0 Dec 3, 2008

Best freely available CI podcasts or webcasts

Hi Ning members: I am finishing my syllabus that I will be delivering to over 40 of our top MBA students here at the University of Windsor…

Started by Craig S. Fleisher

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Craig S. Fleisher

Promotion: My new CI book, "Competitive Intelligence: Fast, Cheap & Ethical"

Hi Folks, I wanted to let you know that I have a new book out, "Competitive Intelligence: Fast, Cheap & Ethical." The book is a fast r…

Started by Rob Duncan

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Rob Duncan

SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

Today SCIP opened voting for its 2009 Board of Directors Election; the polls will close on Friday 14 November. In chatting with a few other…

Started by Arik Johnson

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

Financial Post article about ethics in CI - are CI practitioners truly an unseemly sort?

I am copying in an article from today's Financial Post which is a major business paper publioshed here in Canada. It reports about some res…

Started by Craig S. Fleisher

1 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

SCIP Internationalization

As SCIP invests in the future as a truly global anchor, haven and launch pad for everything CI, it becomes ever so clear that all of us (th…

Started by Jens Thieme

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service