Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'intelligence' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inc. Magazine Series on CI: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

The April 2011 issue of Inc. Magazine included a series of articles on competitive intelligence by Bill Helm. Helm is a senior writer at th…

Started by August Jackson

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Nimalan

2011 ICI / Atelis CI Conference in Bad Nauheim, Germany - a summary report.

This was a fantastic conference - and very valuable with tons of learning over the two days. There were some very useful and interesting di…

Started by Arthur Weiss

0 Apr 18, 2011

Do you consider market of corporate intelligence services as an investment attractive?

Dear colleagues, I am working on market research of  corporate/competitive intelligence services, that is why I’m interested in expert opin…

Started by Roman V. Romachev

4 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Roman V. Romachev

Leveraging Social Media and Collaborative Technology to Create/Organize a Competitive Intel Function

Greetings! I am a very recent addition to the CI profession having only graduated from Mercyhurst College with a degree in Intelligence abo…

Started by Kevin A. Flanagan

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

What is Microsoft Conjuring up with an iPad team?

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2010/10/what_is_microsoft_conjuring_up_with_an_ipad_team.html   As competitive intelligence profession…

Started by Ellen Naylor

5 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by klaus Söilen

Social Media in the Middle East

Hi All,The blogosphere in the MENA region is growing at a tremendous pace and this article underlines with some metrics the reasons:http://…

Started by Khalid Dalil

0 Oct 20, 2010

Innovative Ways to Engage Sales???

I recently started a Sales and Marketing Group on this Ning and would like to expand our group and participation.   One of the issues that…

Started by Ellen Naylor

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

Avery Dennison is looking for a Market Research Manager - Pasadena, CA

Corporate Information Services reports into Corporate Strategy and is responsible for performing collection searches, one-off and continuin…

Started by Melanie Lang

0 Sep 23, 2010

August Jackson: social network analysis for intelligence

An epic four part series on how to use advanced social network analysis in intelligence, submitted for your approval.

Started by Eric Garland

5 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Tak Takasu

Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

As it seems to me competitive intelligence should be proactive, I found many intelligence practitioners being in a reactive position, havin…

Started by Chris Hote

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service