Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Competitive intelligence training workshop in Pune, India

Internet and social media tools to effectively track your competition: A workshop from ValueNotes to help attendees search the web effectiv…

Started by Varsha Chitale

0 Nov 9, 2011

Dangerous liaisons. How as by means of the Internet to make the file on each of us

Recent kidnapping of E. Kaspersky’s son has once again reminded: be careful when talking about yourself on the Internet. Criminals have fou…

Started by Roman V. Romachev

0 Jun 16, 2011

Leveraging Social Media and Collaborative Technology to Create/Organize a Competitive Intel Function

Greetings! I am a very recent addition to the CI profession having only graduated from Mercyhurst College with a degree in Intelligence abo…

Started by Kevin A. Flanagan

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

Social Media in the Middle East

Hi All,The blogosphere in the MENA region is growing at a tremendous pace and this article underlines with some metrics the reasons:http://…

Started by Khalid Dalil

0 Oct 20, 2010

August Jackson: social network analysis for intelligence

An epic four part series on how to use advanced social network analysis in intelligence, submitted for your approval.

Started by Eric Garland

5 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Tak Takasu

How I became a cyber-headhunter

Google translate from russian - http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&s

Started by Roman V. Romachev

0 Sep 3, 2010

Competitive Intelligence Talks at SLA's Annual Conference in New Orleans: June 12-16, 2010

I will be attending SLA’s (Special Library’s Association) Annual Conference from June 12 – 16 at the New Orleans Convention Center. In the…

Started by Ellen Naylor

0 Jun 3, 2010

The Intelligence Collaborative - an introduction

Dear fellow intelligence professionals, We've been talking for a few weeks now about a collaborative to unify the various types of intelli…

Started by Eric Garland

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

Has this site helped you collaborate?

Hi Folks, I am doing some research into whether online social networks like this one have helped people collaborate more effectively with…

Started by Rob Duncan

4 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Heather Disher

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service