Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Appetite to take online forums to offline meetings in Europe in the name of a SCIP European Affiliate?

Great dialogues take place on CI2020 from great contributors to further develop the competitive intelligence discipline.  Some practitioners do not feel as comfortable to contribute and get involved as others unless they have met the people in person.  Is there an appetite to develop the issues raised through this great forum to an offline state?

The Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) is looking to expand its network of European affiliates and would appreciate receiving your input concerning this effort. If you live in Europe, please take 10 minutes to fill out this survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCIPEuroAffil .

I welcome being able to share with anyone feedback on what the appetite is. I am currently a volunteer on the SCIP Board with a responsibility towards SCIP's International Development with a focus on Europe. We have some great affiliates already in Germany, Switzerland and the UK and they are testaments to what can be done with the right can do attitude to increase the business and not for profit sectors' understanding of the value of competitive intelligence. I look forward to sharing the results with you.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guess who are the next European countries wanting to pionner local programmes in their countries?  The results are are in and I look forward to following up with great colleagues in .....

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service