Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Craig S. Fleisher's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, again. I hope some get inspired, too! "

Craig S. Fleisher replied Feb 17, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Hello Klaus: That LI group is large in number, but it is not designed to promote the…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Feb 17, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Klaus: The network isn't actually down, though it has been left mostly open to membe…"

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Hi Rainer: I am very thankful for efforts like ECIS, now in its 4th iteration. We ne…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jan 16, 2011 to Who is getting their CI research articles published, and where?

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"Fantastic stuff you have been doing Klaus. Happy new year to you as well. I share yo…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jan 3, 2011 to Who is getting their CI research articles published, and where?

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"Hi Douglas: Thanks for your willingness to share your articles. As we both know, a g…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jan 3, 2011 to Who is getting their CI research articles published, and where?

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"This is great stuff. Thanks to both Isabel and Arik. Isabel -- you have done somethi…"

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"Hi Vernon: Thanks for the kind sentiment. I just hope my contributions in the future…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 30, 2009 to Best article you have read in the last 12 months about CI

3 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Craig S. Fleisher

"Hi Lesley: You should also be aware that there were three prior comprehensive portio…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jan 12, 2009 to A way to share the newest and best articles

5 Jan 12, 2009

"Hi Lesley: You ask a good question - which I suspect is actually two separate ones.…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jan 12, 2009 to A way to share the newest and best articles

5 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service