Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

klaus Söilen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Arik. I still recall what an important role you played in facilitating for JI…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 25, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I think the more the merrier for the field of CI. I have participated at a few SCIP…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 18, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Yes Avner, SCIP on linkedin is an impressive group, with 24 000 members. I only wish…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 17, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Well noted. Good to hear from you, Craig! I attach here some recent articles from JI…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 17, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Good to hear from you Craig! And happy new Year 2011! Yes, these are burning quest…"

klaus Söilen replied Jan 2, 2011 to Who is getting their CI research articles published, and where?

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"Sure Arik, we are in Sweden most of the summer (except for a week in Prague starting…"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 9, 2010 to Where are we with a CI Journal now?

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hi Arik, I would say there is progress, it is just that the road is long. I hope S…"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 9, 2010 to Where are we with a CI Journal now?

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I have lobbyed for the idea of restarting a CI journal for the past year, since the…"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 8, 2010 to Where are we with a CI Journal now?

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hey Douglas, Do you not think that it may be seen as a problem for many potential m…"

klaus Söilen replied Jun 14, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Dear Vivek, You may want to try my own institution, Blekinge Institute of Technolog…"

klaus Söilen replied May 22, 2009 to Seeking Collaboration in Competitive Intelligence [Except France]

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service