Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arik Johnson's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent - thanks for sharing Eric! Aurora sponsored the keynote by Stéphane Garel…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 1, 2010 to Seismic shifts in society, can intelligence keep up?

16 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by V. Shuman

"Wikis for industry/company profiling and building a decentralized wiki for the compe…"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 26, 2010 to Topics for Upcoming Intel Collab Telecons

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"Verbatim from a good friend of mine here: One of the topics I would like to see dis…"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 26, 2010 to Topics for Upcoming Intel Collab Telecons

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"I like that idea a lot!"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 25, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"I think my questions are mostly along the lines of "why" rather than "how" so, an ex…"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 25, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010

"Thanks a lot August - sorry to nominate you without checking first ;-) Safe travels!…"

21 Mar 7, 2010

"Couldn't agree more on the language issue - I struggled enough trying to convey ambi…"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 24, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010

"Just sent you one."

Arik Johnson replied Feb 22, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010

"You might wish to connect with Dr. Raban here Mark to share some ideas too: http://…"

Arik Johnson replied Feb 22, 2010 to The first two initiatives of the Intelligence Collaborative

21 Mar 7, 2010

"Sounds neat Zena!"

21 Mar 7, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service