Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Arik, I like the second thesis. mn"

monica nixon replied Apr 7, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Arik, With all due respect, I never said my predictions were flawless, but they wer…"

monica nixon replied Apr 6, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Arik, All predictions are mistaken? Hardly, and any time anyone says ALL there is a…"

monica nixon replied Apr 6, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"James, Well, first I think referring to this as a "value analysis project" or surmi…"

monica nixon replied Mar 10, 2010 to Value Analysis Methodology?

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"Bryan, If you are up for it, consider me your willing and experienced co-author. I'…"

monica nixon replied Mar 3, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Well said Eric!"

monica nixon replied Feb 10, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/06/innovation-customers-competitors-leadership-managin…"

monica nixon replied Jan 12, 2010 to "We don't look at our competitors."

16 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"With all due respect Seena, I have to take serious issue with your point of view (PO…"

monica nixon replied Jan 8, 2010 to "We don't look at our competitors."

16 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"Michelle, You make a good point that I should have laid out in my piece with regard…"

monica nixon replied Sep 18, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"I have seen this conversation continually proliferate on this board since joining, a…"

monica nixon replied Sep 18, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service