Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Trip, RE: What was your experience like going from producing CI to managing a CI un…"

monica nixon replied Feb 25, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"I was going to post a follow on comment to my original post that covers the point El…"

monica nixon replied Feb 24, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Samantha, Hello again, and in a word, I'd say NO. These certifications mean very li…"

monica nixon replied Feb 23, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Craig, RE: Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link th…"

monica nixon replied Feb 14, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Eric, Thank you for posting this most interesting article and adding your as always…"

monica nixon replied Feb 9, 2011 to Nokia's CEO can actually handle bad news about competitors!

7 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Richard, Sorry it took me so long to respond to your request; but yes, at least…"

monica nixon replied Jan 18, 2011 to I am looking for fresh industry examples (any industry) of the impact of CI on the bidding process.

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hi Melanie, Well, if one is living in America today, and is paying a shred of atten…"

monica nixon replied Jan 12, 2011 to Does being in CI make you cynical or are cynical people attracted to CI?

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hi Suki, As a long time CI practitioner in big corporate America, my experience has…"

monica nixon replied Dec 27, 2010 to Article on "How Competitive Intelligence Rules Encourage Cheating"

3 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"Eric, I fell off my chair laughing and then started crying and sobbing inconsolably…"

monica nixon replied Dec 3, 2010 to Explaining competitive intelligence

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"awesome work Matt, you rock!"

monica nixon replied Dec 1, 2010 to A Simple Taste of Business Fraud

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by