Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Ellen Naylor's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Another tipper. Go follow people who might be your customers if you're a consultant.…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 25, 2010 to What tips do people have for the use of Twitter?

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Mark Johnson, who is a member of this CI Ning is a real whiz on the numbers, Nimlan.…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 14, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"That was a key learning in MBA school. You can use numbers to tell your story. They…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 18, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Hi Nimalan, A number of years ago, a good 10 years or more, at SCIP we gave out an…"

Ellen Naylor replied Feb 6, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Richard, Seena's book is a great way to start your CI library. Here is the link…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jan 6, 2010 to What is your favorite Competititve Intelligence book (blog, website, podcast....)?

2 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by August Jackson

"Like Eric I have heard about Second Life being used to help military folks suffering…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jan 1, 2010 to Video Gaming for CI

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"I find knowing my audience is the key to effective story telling. In the case of dec…"

Ellen Naylor replied Oct 1, 2009 to Power Point Story Telling

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Henrique Sana

"Many product managers are also compensated based on how well the product sells, so y…"

Ellen Naylor replied Sep 20, 2009 to What to say about Competitive Intelligence to Program Managers?

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"This is a great discussion, which I listened to last night. You guys have great chem…"

Ellen Naylor replied Sep 10, 2009 to New CI Podcast Episode: Arik Johnson on CI 2020

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I'm chiming in late on this discussion since I've been out of the office most of thi…"

Ellen Naylor replied Aug 24, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service