Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Can we request Hillary Clinton for birthday parties through this site? Awesome!!!"

Eric Garland replied May 25, 2010 to U.S. Department of State Speaker Request

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by Eric Garland

"One hint: drop the "www" and make it "blogspot" instead of "blogpost" and you'll get…"

Eric Garland replied May 24, 2010 to New CI Blog

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by John Potter

"I leave town for a few days, and this massive thread bursts through - awesome, and w…"

Eric Garland replied May 5, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I really liked the following summary of today's social networking sites: Facebook i…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 27, 2010 to Future of Ning

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Richard

"Sorry, Miguel, that was a sarcastic joke about American managerial culture. Since la…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 11, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Miguel, sorry I'm American - what is this "past" you keep referring to? You mean the…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 9, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"A few additional thoughts: 1. Intelligence sorts are hardly the only ones to make p…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 7, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Funny you mention analysis versus interpretation - I quite like this thin slice. An…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 6, 2010 to How will we analyze the new 15 petabytes of data created every day?

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Sofiane Hocine

"I'm thinking that lots of business success will be a contest between the analytical…"

Eric Garland replied Apr 6, 2010 to How will we analyze the new 15 petabytes of data created every day?

6 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Sofiane Hocine

"Those pesky predictions - they may not be right, but they can be fun: "

Eric Garland replied Apr 3, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service