Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer, This is a great question, and even greater considering you are thinking o…"

Eric Garland replied Jun 10, 2009 to How valuable is an MBA to CI?

8 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Sheila, Please understand a stark difference between any structural criticism I mig…"

Eric Garland replied Jun 8, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"This begs many questions about university education itself. For example, in the Unit…"

Eric Garland replied Jun 6, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Man, it really says something that tracking the competition is reserved for interns…"

Eric Garland replied May 28, 2009 to The Death of the CI Professional

18 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

"Bill is on to something important here. I have found the recent drama about competi…"

Eric Garland replied May 28, 2009 to The Death of the CI Professional

18 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Alli Marshall

""Express yourself, even if you think you're covering old ground. Just because someth…"

Eric Garland replied May 25, 2009 to SCIP/F&SI -- MOVING FORWARD

34 May 26, 2009
Reply by Kirk Tyson

"Was thinking sales volume and notoriety- but of course you are right!"

Eric Garland replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Klaus, Just playing devil's advocate here: if a) academics REQUIRE a resource-inten…"

Eric Garland replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"I have developed several Joomla sites, and I'm no hacker. Content mgmt systems have…"

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Hey Jason, This is a great idea, and plans are already in the works. I agree, the a…"

Eric Garland replied May 22, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service