Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sheila Wright's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Your posted comment will come up in a box but it is a delayed posting. Hover your mo…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 28, 2009 to Mindset is more important than skillset for CI - Discuss

41 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hasn't this discussion now gone several miles off topic? It seems to have become a c…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 28, 2009 to Douglas Bernhardt's thought on counterintelligence

18 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"As the person who's views you are specifically seeking is a member of this Forum and…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 22, 2009 to Douglas Bernhardt's thought on counterintelligence

18 May 17, 2010

"I have yet to find a better movie than All the President's Men for my CI courses to…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 16, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"Mark, You could have saved yourself some time. Look at Table 4 in this article which…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 12, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"I'm pleased to see a few more voices in this debate. Just to answer Arik's question.…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 10, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Eric - you're right of course that a good number of Universities are typically large…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 9, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Responding to the various issues which have been raised and questions posed, I'll tr…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 6, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Eric, I am pleased you love the idea of an elite Journal filled with the best insig…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 6, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"August, I suggest you re-read the final paragraph of my earlier posting. In my view,…"

Sheila Wright replied Jun 4, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service