Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Pradhuman Singh's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And here is the after effect.   Nokia ties up with Microsoft to tackle Google and Ap…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 16, 2011 to Nokia's CEO can actually handle bad news about competitors!

7 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"@ Trip   Partially in agreement. To begin with, the bidding companies are at it by u…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 15, 2011 to I am looking for fresh industry examples (any industry) of the impact of CI on the bidding process.

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"There is something I'd like to share on this. Currently, the Mother of all Defence d…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 10, 2011 to I am looking for fresh industry examples (any industry) of the impact of CI on the bidding process.

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"The post reminds me of the time when we were just students undergoing a lesson in 'B…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 10, 2011 to Nokia's CEO can actually handle bad news about competitors!

7 Feb 16, 2011

"The first and last are kinda Deja Vu..!! Good one...!!"

Pradhuman Singh replied Nov 30, 2010 to Ethical intelligence research: A handy guide

17 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"all life has a common beginning and a common end..."

Pradhuman Singh replied Oct 29, 2009 to Happy Diwali

3 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Dear all “Do not reveal what you have thought upon doing, but by wise council keep…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 2, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"सर माफ कर दो गल्ती हो गयी.... उसके जवाब का तो इंतज़ार कर लो... भला आदमी है इसका म…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 1, 2009 to CI in economy and... politics

38 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"I would not entirely disagree with what your views are, especially if it doubled up…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 1, 2009 to CI in economy and... politics

38 Sep 14, 2009

"Hi TL As rightly said, Marketing is an integral function in both Politics and Busin…"

Pradhuman Singh replied May 31, 2009 to CI in economy and... politics

38 Sep 14, 2009

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service