Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Miguel Duarte Ferreira's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed so Klaus. That is why I was saying that there is plenty of material in Brazi…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to CI Academics in South America, India etc

25 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I understand your point. Just reinforces the need for a clarification/explanation f…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Hi Babette, Great topic and discussion. I have nothing to add except to fully agre…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Hi Babette, It is interesting your remarks on Asia Pacific region. Thanks to the f…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to CI Academics in South America, India etc

25 Jun 23, 2011

"Thank you very much Arthur for bringing this issue to the table.   You are not alone…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Klaus, I'll drop here a set of 'leads' either scholars, articles or others from wher…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 17, 2011 to CI Academics in South America, India etc

25 Jun 23, 2011

"Klaus, in Brazil you have a significantly large number of Universities, Researchers,…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 17, 2011 to CI Academics in South America, India etc

25 Jun 23, 2011

"Sorry Klaus misspelled your name."

25 Jun 23, 2011

"Hi Kalus, How many you want? and I am only talking about Brazil... Cheers, Miguel"

25 Jun 23, 2011

"Great answer Eric! I wonder who, then, is in anyway teaching that to future Intelli…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 12, 2011 to abilities necessary to succeed in CI?

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service