Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Miguel Duarte Ferreira's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Elena, Thank you very much! In case you find Anokhin's English translation you can c…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jan 15, 2011 to Does Resilience have anything to do with Competitive Intelligence?

6 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"Hi Elena,   Thank you for your comments and feedback.   Please do share any links yo…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jan 12, 2011 to Does Resilience have anything to do with Competitive Intelligence?

6 Jan 15, 2011

"Hi Craig,   Thank you very much for your reply andfeedback.   The key take out from…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jan 6, 2011 to Does Resilience have anything to do with Competitive Intelligence?

6 Jan 15, 2011

"Hi Alan, Happy new year. You can find the Discussion Topic under the CI Ning Academi…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jan 4, 2011 to Where to submit a CI article for publication in a professional journal?

4 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Alan S. Michaels

"Hi Babette, Great topic. Allow me to share a 'view' that reflect my understanding…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jul 2, 2010 to Why Experts keep failing us

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Babette Bensoussan

"Great point Vivek. Based on your experience and knowledge where would you 'fit' a CI…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied May 5, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Spot on Arik! That is why we need to have as many professionals from other related f…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied May 5, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Sure CI can do ‘this’ and ‘that’ and even ‘something else’ but, are we doing it? Th…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied May 3, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Eric, I am sorry for the delay but I am 'on the road' and with limited access to th…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 11, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Fully agree - Great discussion!!! Coming to your proposal I tend to understand it m…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 9, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service