Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Craig S. Fleisher's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"G'day Babette: So I guess luck, serendipity, good fortune, silver spoons, being born…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 25, 2011 to CI Drivers

20 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jafni Noor

"Hi Klaus: Sheila Wright and myself wrote a paper a few years ago on CI practiced in…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 25, 2011 to Is there a difference between how CI is practiced and studied in the US, in Europe and in China?

11 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Dimitrios Philippelis

"Write/right on Arik! It has long been suggested that true curiosity begins as an act…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 6, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"Hi Andrew: That sounds terrific. The more informed voices that can be added to the d…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 3, 2011 to CI2020 - what could the discipline look like in 2020?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"There is still one piece missing to this quote: Teach the science, mentor the art, a…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Mar 28, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"I hope the future is more of the optimistic one we've always hoped for the field tha…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Mar 28, 2011 to CI2020 - what could the discipline look like in 2020?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"I love this one. Thank goodness for Onion News to dig to the bottom of this highly i…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Mar 22, 2011 to CIA's Facebook dramatically cut costs agency's cost

9 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I'm still loving the 9,700 companies offering these services estimate that Mr. Turne…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Feb 13, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Here here. I'm seeing it similarly to you, although the Russian spy angle would add…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Feb 13, 2011 to Would someone please tell me why a major news organization would link this story to CI?

18 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by August Jackson

"Hi Brian: That is pretty astute advice, even now, nearly 8 years after I wrote it.It…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Feb 6, 2011 to Who would you pay to see?

22 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Seena Sharp

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service