Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Craig S. Fleisher's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the suggestions Melanie. I'm a frequent listener of the HBR ones and alre…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Nov 13, 2008 to Best freely available CI podcasts or webcasts

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Craig S. Fleisher

"These are very helpful ideas Claudia and I thank you for offering them. Can I sugges…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Nov 13, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hello Monica: I think your small sample echoes the findings we have made in survey a…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Nov 12, 2008 to How does the current loss of confidence in the markets impact the CI profession?

3 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jens Thieme

"Hi Jens: This is an important topic in our field and one that is frequently a part o…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Oct 29, 2008 to CI Career Counseling Ideas

1 Oct 29, 2008

"Thanks for getting this timely discussion up here Arik. The issues SCIP faces are ma…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Oct 28, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I won’t finish this until I have added the constructive part. If I cannot help offer…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 3, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hello Seena: You and I share these views and like you, I have also had the experienc…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 3, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009

"Hi Eric: You ask some pertinent questions. I have reviewed the research on this and,…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 3, 2008 to Is global analysis really possible?

7 May 20, 2009

"Hi C.I. Joe: There are several very helpful CI applications reviews in the public do…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 2, 2008 to New C.I. Programs - determining organization needs and developing the right system

1 Sep 2, 2008

"Hi Jeanne: Yes there are quite a few from what I understand, even books on CI-relate…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 27, 2008 to Japan

3 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by jeanne andrade

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service