Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Tadeusz Lemańczyk's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Incidentally, do you see a strong connection between the information present in the…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 28, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Let me therefore coin the moral of the movie Cypher : DO NOT ATTEND CONFERENCES WHIC…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 26, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"Hello, Rob, I think there is at the very least one great movie else about our profes…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 25, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009

"Hello, Bonnie, don't ask me where I've watched Prince Family Paper. It hasn't taken…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 24, 2009 to Businss lessons from The Office: Season 5 Episode 12

4 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Observing your struggle to abandon the word "intelligence", I try to guess why my AI…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 23, 2009 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"> Competitive Intelligence: http://yushchuk.livejournal.com/ I'd like to thank y…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 23, 2009 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Let me begin with a reply to this discussion thread. Within six weeks, I'll start my…"

Tadeusz Lemańczyk replied Jan 23, 2009 to CI and Academe

24 Feb 2, 2009

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service