Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your assessment, Max, that behavioral studies is a valuable input into…"

August Jackson replied Feb 17, 2009 to Decisions=Rational Choices or “Predictably Irrational”

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Melanie, thanks for bringing this article to the forum's attention. When I looked at…"

August Jackson replied Feb 15, 2009 to McKinsey Article

9 May 21, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

""Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competi…"

August Jackson replied Feb 13, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"I did not know about this quote. This is actually a great one. Wilde was the sage of…"

August Jackson replied Feb 13, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"This is not CI related, but if people are going to quote the brilliant Winston Churc…"

August Jackson replied Feb 11, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"I'm fond of the deep wisdom found in two particular Russian proverbs: "As the tree…"

August Jackson replied Feb 10, 2009 to A diversion -- your favourite CI and strategy quotes

71 Jan 8, 2012

"I believe America's Attorney General in waiting was clear on this in his Senate hear…"

August Jackson replied Jan 21, 2009 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Marcia, One option is to subscribe to the RSS feed for the people you want to follo…"

August Jackson replied Jan 2, 2009 to Who's Twittering?

37 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Beach

"Thanks for this example, Eric. OSINT is an important part of any intelligence colle…"

August Jackson replied Dec 17, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"I'm going to be lazy and re-post my comments on this topic that I posted to Jon Lowd…"

August Jackson replied Dec 16, 2008 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service