Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sandro Tavares's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't worry, these guys are going to be overcomed very soon!!! ;)   Your Facebook Co…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 5, 2011 to Hacking community and competitive intelligence

3 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"It seems nice, but It's not available for Amazon's Kindle, It don't even has a paper…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 5, 2011 to A New Book by Proactive Worldwide Co-Founders: New Directions: A Competitive Intelligence Tale

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by David Kalinowski

"I liked your mention "I pray"!!! Funny! ;)   Take a look at this link:   IBM Simulat…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 5, 2011 to Why people insist in keeping human beings in these videos about the future!? It seens that they don't make any sense in there!!!

7 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Sorry, I forgot to stress that being the "bridge" between china and the west for a C…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 4, 2011 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Who is gonna make the "bridge" between the language and the culture!? Someone has to…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 4, 2011 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Mr. Krant,   Take a look at the link of my reply in the answer to Mr. Egon, above.  …"

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Dr. Egon,    Just some points of the text of an issue of last october of Financial T…"

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"By 2016 I don't know, but by 2019 I'm sure it will dead:   IBM Simulates 4.5 Percent…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 28, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Gabriel,   Considering some points you will have to know:   Statistics KM - Knowledg…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 17, 2011 to Advice on getting started in CI?

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by monica nixon

"Try this book at Amazon:   The True Story of the Bilderberg Group http://www.amazon.…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 3, 2011 to Who run the world?

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service