Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alan S. Michaels's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Arik, thank you for this "collaboration experiment" because it's an opportunity for…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jan 26, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Very interesting comments all around. To say what we all probably agree on (77% lik…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jan 23, 2009 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Hello Joyce, Re: Special considerations beyond the usual.... advice from left field…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Jan 16, 2009 to CI for Law Firms - Advice Needed

9 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Jan Rivers

"Hello Jens, Here's a (hopefully small) challenge that would benefit all of those wh…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Nov 27, 2008 to Newly elected SCIP board members require input and challenge

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Jens Thieme

"Thanks Eric for your comments. In answer to your questions, I think yes, this is an…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Nov 19, 2008 to What did you think of Michael Porter's article on "Why America Needs an Economic Strategy?"

5 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Eric Garland

"Hello Tom, I took your test and was assigned to the "Savvy Networker" segment - alt…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Nov 8, 2008 to LinkedIn User Segmentation

2 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by August Jackson

"Dear Eric, My answers to your three questions are: 1. Can you really produce analy…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 29, 2008 to Is global analysis really possible?

7 May 20, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Thanks Arik for starting this discussion and asking for ideas regarding issues facin…"

Alan S. Michaels replied Oct 28, 2008 to SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service