Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Adrian Alvarez's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Martha, English is obviously allowed! See you there and let's meet on Sunday…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Oct 17, 2008 to Anyone attending the Rome conference?

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Alvarez

"Hi Arik, I have a blog, but it is mostly in Spanish. The main theme of the blog is…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Jul 14, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hi Arik, First of all. I want to congratulate you on the webinars you organized las…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Apr 4, 2008 to Using Game Theory to Predict Competitive Behavior - a Free Live Webinar with Dr. Niall Fraser - Wednesday 9 April 2008

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hi Sandra, Das ist wirklich Schade! Ich wollte mal mein Schwizerdütsch üben! Eige…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Apr 3, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi August, I plan to arrive there on Monday. I have nothing planned for Monday and…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Apr 2, 2008 to SCIP 2008 Plans?

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Sheila Wright

"Hi Sandra, Thanks a lot for your suggestions! I have read all these three books, a…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Mar 29, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Daphne, I am at Universidad de Belgrano: http://www.ub.edu.ar/ A short descrip…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Mar 29, 2008 to CI and Academe

24 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Hi Craig, I do agree with Daphne. I would have been better to limit the questions,…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Mar 29, 2008 to CI and Academe

24 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Hi Alessandro, First of all, thanks for inviting me to this group. I do completely…"

Adrian Alvarez replied Mar 29, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service