Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Dr. Avner Barnea's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Kevin, In Israel, we have quite a lot of experience with both using CI applicat…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Feb 20, 2011 to Sharepoint and CI

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin A. Flanagan

"Hi Chris, It is complicated to explain in this post. Anyhow – some insights- I'm pre…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Aug 14, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Dear Klaus, As you may imagine, I'm familiar with the search engine and solutions. T…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Aug 13, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"This is not the first discussion on CI technology. There was recently one on SCIP gr…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Aug 12, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Just an update – we had last week a discussion about Mega trends and the role of CI…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 14, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Remember the distressing fate of the Dutch bank ABN Ambro- they did not understand w…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 3, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"It depends who you are. If I'm an intelligence unit of a larger financial firm – I d…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 1, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Sorry friends, This is not a discussion on "new technology for CI"- this is a discus…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Dec 12, 2009 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Hi Erik,I will be intersting to hear your impressions from this summit. Best, Avner"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Nov 13, 2009 to China Institute of Competitive Intelligence 2009 Summit in Shanghai China

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I have to admit that I 'm not sure that this discussion is so important. I feel that…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jul 30, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service